Monday 31 May 2010

I'M BAAAAAACCCKKK!!!

BREMEN WAS FUN!!! Except that it rained SO much yesterday...and I had to get up at 3.30 AM today...I bought a pocket watch, a silver/amethyst ring, sunglasses, a t-shirt, birthday gifts to various people and A FUCKING ALESANA EP!!!!!!! I just totally lost it when I saw it in the record store! So of course I had to buy it.

So, an Alesana quote from the song Early mourning:
"Why not one more night,
one last kiss goodbye
my sweet love tonight.
I hope the stars
still spell out your name
where you are ."

 I am currently listening to the new version of  Asking Alexandria's song "Not The American Average". A new love for me♥. And I think  after hearing one song that Enter Shikari is also worth listening to. A mix of electronica and hardcore = nintendocore! I just so cracked up after hearing about that genre.

Anuway, I had a fun trip and I'm exhausted. I'll post again when I feel like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment