Sunday 23 May 2010

sry about the delay....

It's been a month since my last update *guilts*, but yay I've got 2 readers now! Thanks Nata & Miisa. Maybe I'll bother to update more often now....Anyway, the play's all done with, I'm going to Germany Friday morning and only 2 weeks of school left. No German or eurythmics lessons ever again!!!

I've got almost nothing to do this summer! Only my little brother's Prometheus party and living in Saunasaari for a week with Olli, Konsta, Roope, Heli and possibly others... Oh, and my aunt mentioned that I could spend some time in Vuokatti...which would be a good chance to meet my cousins if they visit too. I haven't seen them since my grandad's funeral 3 years ago and that time we didn't get a chance to speak, so the only contact with them for the last 5 or so years has been through facebook...

Ooooohhh, I've got new hair!! Red and black again. Deeper red than before, though. But besides the hair I dyed our bathroom and some clothes. Accident, I swear! But the new, pale green top that I made is now ruined *laments*

But now I've got nothing to say, so I'll just close it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment