Wednesday 18 August 2010

I'm gonna be a (bass) guitar hero...for real!!!

We have a music class in school that is way  more inspiring than the ones I've suffered through in the past, so because we have such a good group but not many people that play an instrument I decided to make my life-long dream come true and start playing something. And the basics of bass playing are (supposedly) easier than other instruments. And I just love  the sound. Plus we have a 5-string at home so I can have extra practice. Yes, I wanna play a 5-string, if only because with a quick glance I didn't see a 4-string anywhere in the classroom. But who cares?
       Ooooohhhh! I forgot to mention that we are playing some Disney songs. Well, at least that's the plan. They sound pretty retarded but it could be worse. The other girls have so much enthusiasm some of it infects me as well. Now if someone would lend me some money for a taste of chaos ticket... :D

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment