Friday 13 August 2010

I lied, I have time to update after all

 Listening to: Mayday Parade - Three Cheers For Five Years (acoustic)


Okay, it's been a while. I just started my way through high school and so far I'm loving it. The classes I have now are very  interesting, the school buildings are old and gorgeous and the people are just a blast to hang out with. And I didn't get lost once! The only downside I can think of is that school starts at 8 AM so I have to leave home by 7.15. Going by bike would be way more fun if it wasn't so hot all the time. Thank you Earth for the global warming.

Anyhoo, Puistotapahtuma is tomorrow, so I'm going to Helsinki with Okki. Good luck with that! In November there is going to be another trip to the Capital for me, Taste Of Chaos starring Disturbed, Papa Roach, Buckcherry and Halestorm. Seriously, I've been waiting for Papa Roach to come to Finland for years so I'm just not gonna miss it!

Enough talking, I have things to do, places to be etc so until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment